*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 16, 2008

Look what I found!


What a find!!! I found this rose stamp at a garage sale for pennies!!! We went to this sale for my DH, he bought stuff too but not for pennies!!!! I was just poking around and saw an assortment of stamps, yea! I picked out two or three and the sweet lady said to just take them all for 50 cents. Kewl!!!! What a blessing! Then we stopped for eggs at the local egg farm. (We live in a small town where everyone knows each other, oh, and we're all related!) Not only did the owner hired DH for a remodeling job but told us to go through his field and pick all the sweet corn we wanted! The Lord is constantly taking care of our every need! Thank you Jesus!! Well we had sweet corn with lunch today and enough to *put up* corn for the winter! Then I made a card!
I saw a challenge to use black & white with one other color, so this is what I came up with! I really like the solid rose stamp, it saturated really well! I made the black scallops with the slit punch, didn't get the new SU! punch yet. The butterfly is a Martha Steward punch, teal glitter was added. This will be a thank you card for the sweet garage sale lady when my DH goes to load up his purchases later this week!

2 comments:

Joanne (Stamps4sanity) said...

So pretty! That butterfly was the perfect touch...

Fran said...

This card is fantastic - really gorgeous, just love it - can you tell?

God is so good, he blesses us all no matter where we go or what we do.