*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 29, 2008

Lovely as a Tree!


Lovely! I'm not sure what season I'm in now with this card! When are the trees blue? This is such a lovely stamp set! Can you believe I found someone selling it for ten bucks!
This sketch is for Taylor's cupcake challenge (cupcakes not required!)
The ribbon is navy layered with a narrow olive ribbon. The sentiment CG and the DP is K&co!
I might change the sentiment before I send it~I'm thinking this could be a *man* card, since the ribbon isn't frilly! What do you think?

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Your card is wonderful!
xAndrea

Taylor said...

So pretty, Maria! I love the colors you used! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Kathryn said...

WOW -- your card is LOVELY!
The colors are beautiful and the image is gorgeous !! :)

Fran said...

Wow - this card IS lovely, so serene,(calm & quiet), could sit & watch forever. I would like to escape there, where no one would hurt you. God Bless

Shirley said...

Gret cards for back to school and the Fall. Wonderful, Maria.

Lyn said...

This card is stunning, I just love the colours you have used

Bev said...

Maria, this is beautiful! I love the striped DP - it works so well with the image. Love it!!

hugs Bev x

Catherine said...

what a "LOVELY" card =)