*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 19, 2008

A Motley Crew


This is how our Tuesday morning started, with the beep, beep, beep of cement mixers! As most of you probably know by now, my DH is officially in business for himself (& the Lord!) He designs and creates furniture and cabinetry. This is the shop we are building! Even before he was "official", he outgrew the basement. My garage where I once parked my baby has been filled with wood creations far too long! This is a pix of the guys who came to help~bless their hearts!!! We are so blessed to be surrounded by family & friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pic! tell my 2 DB's that I know they are strong but really that beam can stay up by itself!!! thought they were coming out to do my garage? How are ya doing with your math? why don't you start boxing your cards? you are great!!!! love to all. Please give me my mommy back!! I miss her

Beautiful Grace said...

Good for you guys!!! Blessings on your man's business!!!