*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 28, 2008

Passing on an award!



A few day ago, Katie sent a lovely reward my way! After accepting it, I was to pass one on to 7 others. There are so many talented ladies & gents out there, it was so hard to decide. Here are just a few for you to checkout!
Steph
Sue
Lyn
Beautiful Grace
Jami
Shirley
Joanne (stamps4sanity)

I know some of you probably have already received this award...but I wanted you all to know I really appreciate your blogs and your willingness to share and inspire!

Here are the reward rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog 2. Link the person you received your award from 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

Blessings to all!

6 comments:

Shirley said...

I want to thank Maria so much for this wondaerful award and also for the wondeful compliment about my blog. I will be posting others for the award on my blog tomorrow. I am watching the Democaratic Convention. Oh, I'll be watching the Republican one too. LOL

Thanks again Maria.

Beautiful Grace said...

Dear Maria, thanks for your kindness! I appreciate your talent and your heart!!! Love...BG

Sue said...

Awww thank you so much Maria,i am delighted.I love your blog very much and adore all your creations:-)

sue
xx

Joanne (Stamps4sanity) said...

Thank you Maria! I am feel honored that you thought of me! I love your blog and I'm so happy that you like mine too! (hugs)

Lyn said...

Thank you Maria, I feel very honoured to receive this award from you

steph said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me for the award! You have some greatcards on here! x