*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 4, 2008

Pink Lemonade handbags!



Have you ever heard of Pink Lemonade bags? Well, talk about inspiration! Checkout these fabulous handbags here!

The Spa Chocolate Trellis bag inspired this card. I liked the colors together with the brown ribbon. I think wider ribbon would have been better, but I like how it turned out overall! The hibiscus is stamped in brown and shadowed with a white gel pen, irl, it looks really cool. I made the brown oval a slider for the ribbon. Looking at the handbags, I think I'll be inspired to make some more cards! Soooo pretty!

We had a whirlwind weekend, very enjoyable! Saturday night we attended our local theater production of Beauty and the Beast. A $40,000 show with pyrotechnics and fabulous customes. Wow!

School starts for us today, officially! Which means the routines start, somewhat comforting to all I believe. Back into the 'ol comfort zone! I'm even taking a class this year...so I'll be homeschooling too! Now I just have to figure out how to fit my stamping "needs" into it all so I can keep my sanity!!! Stay tuned!

I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!! Blessings!

3 comments:

Beautiful Grace said...

What class are you taking?

Fran said...

Two of my favorite colors, brought a smile to my face, that is a definite blessing -God Bless

tennesseejoy said...

This is so classy! Love the images and your colors. Love your blog- just added to my reader...Blessings, Diane