*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 6, 2008

Pucker Up Baby!



Here's a sweet*tart* of a card!

The SCS color challenge this week was an easy one. Since we are saying farewell to the In-Colors this month. (new in-colors will come with the new SU! catty in just a few days) Our challenge was to use any of the current colors plus a neutral for our combo. Wild wasabi has become my favorite green! And I won't have to say farewell to it for awhile because I stocked up on it! (Checkout ebay...a lot of the SU! demos are selling the in-color papers and inks!) So onto this simple card. The limes are stamps from the Tart & Tangy set, I clear embossed them for a juicy shine. They sit on a circle layer of w.w. which is distressed and popped. The CG sentiment is punched with word window and attached to the white ribbon. da dahhh! I know lemons would have been better with this saying, but there weren't any yellows retiring!!!

I remember when I was young and we would visit a great aunt, when we walked in to her house, she would grab your face and give us big wet kisses right on the lips. (We're Italian, if that explains anything) As a child, I remember always wiping my mouth afterwards. Isn't that a funny memory! Oh well, I hope you get the chance to say "Pucker Up" to someone today! It's all good!

Blessings!

Checkout Faith's blog this week for a chance to win some blog candy! It's located on my right sidebar under Favorite Blogs: Stampin' with Markie's Mom!

2 comments:

Fran said...

So simple, yet so adorable - Wow

Riley said...

Love the card!! TFS!