*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 7, 2008

Slow and Steady means Stress free!





Here's one you don't see everyday. Sorry it took so long to get back to you! As I said in my last post I'm playing catch up (but I'm ok with that) so this card was needed! I thought the turtle in the wildlife reserve stamp set (SU!) was perfect for this and I used Wednesday's SCS sketch!


The card base is dk olive and the DP is K&co. The sentiment is CG. I cut a square of olive and ran it through the cuttlebug then cut it in half for the triangular accent pieces. Cute sketch, huh?


Think how obsolete a turtle is in our fast paced world. I mean, we stand at the microwave and tap our foot saying, "come on, hurry up!" Do you think turtles stress out over anything? Predators or maybe cars....but what would they do, run? Nah, they probably don't stress at all. Wow, you were just in my brain, scary wasn't it? {Hugs} to all you lovelies today!

3 comments:

Riley said...

Really really cute card joyful stamper!! TFS!

Fran said...

This is story of my life,how did you know Ha Ha Great

God Bless

Jill Haddad said...

This is adorable Maria. I think I feel a CASE coming on! :)
Jill

www.jhaddad59.blogspot.com