*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 17, 2008

Summer fun!




Summer fun! Doesn't this remind you of all the delicious favors of summer?

I saw Taylor's cupcake sketch challenge TECC29 and thought it would be fun! Though my mind is wondering towards fall, I'm not totally finished with summer yet!! Or black raspberry ice cream...it's *my favor* this summer!!!! (that will be for another card idea!!!)

This card is pretty much all Stampin' Up; the inks, cs, dp, clear embossing. Only the sentiment is CG and the ribbon is from my stash. This one is going to one of my SILs. She is a coupon queen, paying about $40 for $400. (or something like that) worth of groceries........she blesses us often!!!

Wishing you a wonderful Summer day! Blessings!!!!

7 comments:

Riley said...

This is a really cute card!!!!!!!!
TFS!!!!!!

Theresa said...

Oooh, pretty. I love your bright fruit!

Taylor said...

Oranges, and lemons, and limes... oh my! :) Love it! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Joanna said...

Oh what a wonderful card.
I love the fresh colors and the fruit.

Hugs from Joanna

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card! It's fun and summery too! Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)

Richelle said...

Great card! Love the summer, bright colors.

Kathryn said...

Fantastic Summertime card -- love the stamped image and the yummy colors! :)