*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 29, 2008

Sunflowers!

I'm so confused! This is August, usually a humid, hazy, hot time of year, definitely not my fav...but the temps are only reaching the 70's! Is it summer or fall? How's a gal supposed to know what kinda cards to make??? Maybe I'll just start making Christmas cards!!!!

This sunflower stamp was from a $1 bin somewhere out there! I used mustard, rose red and black from Beate's BIC#20. And this sketch is from SCS sketch challenge SC191.
Gosh, doesn't this look plain and simple compared to what I've been creating lately. That's proves my state of confusion! I wonder what I'll come up with next?! Have a simply lovely day! Blessings!

2 comments:

beate said...

Wow! Your card is beautiful! I love your triple sunflowers.
Thanks so much for playing. Hugs and smiles

Shirley said...

Maria, I love both of these cards. I am a little more partial to flowers, but your designs are both so pretty!