*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 16, 2008

Dedicated to Preserved Life!


Jen gave us a Bella-rific sketch for this week's SFYTT (sketch for you to try)! I used Martha Stewart papers. And Bella chose to wear a matching paper pieced outfit!
When I was making this card, my 10 yr old asked who it was for. I suddenly had a BAM moment and said...This is for all the young girls who bravely choose to keep their babies, who have the courage to raise a child in a seemingly hopeless situation. ( yeah, my 10 yr old looked at me a little funny too) But my heart took over! This card will go to a local pregnancy center with a donation but also and more importantly will contain a prayer dedicated to these young mothers encouraging them to Celebrate Life!
The flowers are real; preserved beauty........I thought it went well with the theme! My prayer for you, my readers, today is that you celebrate life, yours and those around you. God doesn't make mistakes, you are His beautiful creation and He loves you very much!! Blessings!

7 comments:

Doris said...

cute card!

nessy said...

love those papers ~so fresh!! cute card
vanessa xx

jen del muro said...

lovely card! i like how you did the ribbon on the corner...very cute!

Heather Lee-Reppen said...

Wonderful wonderful blog post! Definitely a wonderful thing to celebrate! Great card too! TFS!

ChrissyM said...

I love the idea behind the card, fantastic idea! Your card is very sweet, love the colors and paper piecing of the outfit. Awesome Awesome Card!

Chrissy

Trina said...

Great card! I love that bella and your colors and the awesome layout! I totally agree with your celebrate life statement!

Elena said...

The card is dadorable! Your coloring is amazing! It is a nice way of doing kind things!