*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 8, 2008

Each day is a gift from God!

Each day is a gift from God! Isn't that the truth?! But do we remember to thank God everyday for that gift?...................things that make ya go hmmmm?

This card is for our niece! She is very special! Yes, I know we're all special in his or her own way (to key a Barney song!) But she really is special and I can prove it! Probably more times than I even know, God has placed His mighty hand on her and lifted her up! He has a wonderful destiny for this lovely daughter, wife and mother of 2 little lovelies and is not going to let her go before she fulfills that destiny. He has shown her His faithfulness time and again! But really the proof is simply...she's alive! And we are all rejoicing! So, here's to you RB, celebrating each day you live your precious life! Woo Hoo!!!

Praying everyone who reads this remembers to thank God for their precious gift of life!
Blessings!

7 comments:

Riley said...

Pretty Card!! TFS!

tennesseejoy said...

Maria, this is beautiful and I love the sentiment. We can never thank God enough for his grace and wonderful gift to us and I rejoice in those who spread the Word. Blessings to you today, Diane/Lost in the 60's

Shirley said...

A really sweet and pretty card Maria! Love the flower and those 2 little brads are just the perfect embellishment! Love the paper on the flower too!

Fran said...

This is a great card, the colors are adorable, saying the best.

God Bless

Susan said...

Maria,
I haven't been on your site in several days... and then I pop in and you make me cry! Bless you my wonderful SIL. By the grace of God she is alive, but once again keep the prayers going as I am on the road again!

Elena said...

Very beautiful card! Love the colors a lot! Wonderful way to say the best!

Doris said...

this is lovely!