*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 26, 2008

Feeling Blue?


Today would be a good day to feel blue it's dreary and rainy and just plan icky. I know we need the rain but....
Well, it looks like all the rain helped a bunch of Upsy Daisies grow on this card! This bunches of thanks card uses not-quite-navy, bashful blue and another color of blue from my scraps. The sentiment is a little metal tag from a craft bargain bin.
Roses are Red, Daisies are Blue, I'm so grateful for someone like you!
Blessings!
Checkout My Time to Craft challenge blog if you want to make a blue card!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Very elegant blue card :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Elena said...

Hello Maria! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a nice comment! Isn't it something there is the same clock! Glad you saw it also! I heard about Hershey chocolate, but never heard about the park! Sounds like fun place! Your card is very pretty! Even the rain isn't what we want sometime, but it gave good inspiration for a wonderful card! I love this stamp!!! I also wanted to tell that I tagged you. It is kind of a game when you need to tell some interesting facts about yourself. I just wrote some about myself and if you want to play too I am happy to see you at my blog! Hope tomorrow you will have a sunshine!

Mee said...

Beautiful card, love the image stamp. Thanks for joining in with the challenge :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Great card, sorry you had rain today! We had a lovely sunny day in UK! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Shirley said...

Blue is always such a cool, soothing, yes color. I love the stamp you chose and the pretty bow too!

Kim Piggott said...

Wow such a gorgeous card. So love your stamp and dp.
kim x

Sharon said...

Beautiful and so elegant. A really gorgeous card.
Sharon

made by fifi said...

fab card - thank you for taking part in the challenge this week xx