*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 11, 2008

Grateful 4 Autumn






This was a fun sketch to work with! I made my med. circle a flower! Checkout Sketch Saturday's blog! They have a lovely stamp offered for this week's challenge!

Papertake's weekly challenge #11 is Autumn Haze, that was easy, I was ready to start making cards with all my favorite colors!
My Blog Candy is ending soon...details on sidebar. Fun paper, stamps, flowers, embellishments....everyone can enter! If you don't know how to leave a comment, email me, my email is on my profile page! Blessings!

11 comments:

Doris said...

great design!

Dawny P said...

Hi Maria

I love both of your cards - the colours you used are so rich and gorgeous. And your LOs are wonderful. Fabulous xxx

Gill said...

wow, fab card, great colours and autumn theme, love the two images, thanks for joining us this week
gill x

Mrs Wonka said...

What a cute card, I love the colours.

Mrs Wonka x

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Beautiful autumn card!! Great that you had so much inspiration to make 2!! Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

Shirley said...

Now this reminds me of Thanksgiving and pumpkin pie!

Mee said...

Brill Autumn card :o)

Debbie said...

Great card Maria. Love the autumnal image and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

Jilli said...

Fab cards, love the colours and the images. Jillix

Bev said...

Another fabulous card Maria, I love the image

hugs Bev x

steph said...

They're both great cards! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x