*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 7, 2008

Happy Holidays



Button, button, who's got a button? Dutch dare challenge does!

This card is one of those thoughts that wouldn't workout on paper and I ended up with something completely different. I wanted the buttons to be part of the bottom frame, in assorted colors and more of them. I was fun working with the buttons, I have this tremendous button jar...I should have taken a picture. There are buttons from my mom and probably my grandma in it, I love digging through them! The stamp is Flaky Friends SU!

I'm watching/recording Celtic Women-A new journey Live at Slane Castle on PBS...an awesome performance! Beautiful voices! We had a very busy weekend and it's great to sit back and relax! (though still blogging) Hugs to all, Maria

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Great card..!! thanks for joying in the dutch dare

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

great card.
Love the papers and cute stamp.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo karin

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

ADORABLE card!

Elena said...

Very cute card! The button is perfect here! The colors are great!!!

Doris said...

this is cute!