*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 24, 2008

Mellow Yellow/Children in Need



The Papertake Weekly Challenge blog is doing a really great thing and I wanted to be part of it!
"This weeks challenge is a charity one! Quick Cards Made Easy magazine is trying to break the record for the worlds biggest handmade card, for BBC Children in Need."
The cards need to be all yellow and an A6 size (4X6). All cards will be put together to form a giant Pudsey Bear card! Checkout their blog for all the info!
I used Laura's sketch from 2Sketches4You.
There are so many people that would love to receive some happy mail. I try to make at least one card a day and most of them are sent out, though I'm getting behind in mailing them. I better get on the ball! (isn't that a wierd expression!?)
Proverbs 11:25 says, "...he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." God is faithful! So, go forth and refresh!! Blessings!

11 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is such a pretty card, I love the yellow:)
Laura

Elena said...

What a fun project! Your card is very beautiful! I like how you added the leaves to the flower. The scalloped edge of the card gives an elegant look to it!

Dawny P said...

I love your yellow card - it's fabulous and really lovely detail. I LOVE that bloom - just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PTW xxx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the flower is gorgeous

Joke said...

What a lovely card, love all the yellow and the border.

Eveline said...

I like the story behind all those yellow cards. I always try to watch Children in Need.
Your card is great.
Eveline.

Bev said...

Oh this is just so pretty Maria, I love the big yellow bloom and the beautiful scalloped border.

hugs Bev x

Shirley said...

I love the snow card. It's getting me ready! Know what you mean about the glitter. The card below it is just stunning Marie. I really like what you did with your edges and the colors are just so vibrant and cheerful.

evafromca said...

Such a pretty card. Love the softness of it.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful sunny card, love your take on the sketch.

steph said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x