*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 8, 2008

Popsicle

Here's a little *card* I forgot to post! With the weather changing, I thought I better post this before summer's over! Easy peasy to make! The orange slice is clear embossed and that's a scallop punch in the corner, but you knew that! The insert is white cs. also with a bite taken from the corner! This was a thank you card for an end of summer picnic we attended on Labor Day! Gosh, time is flying by isn't it?!
Blessings!

6 comments:

Vicki said...

This is a darling project!! :) Thanks for your comment on my card!!

Beautiful Grace said...

It amazes me how creatively unique each of your cards are!

Shirley said...

This is just so darn cute!

Fran said...

Cannot believe how real this looks, I will have to have a popsicle now - love it.

God Bless

Elena said...

Looks so sweet! Very cute!

Doris said...

cute!