*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 15, 2008

Renewed like the Eagle

Dutch Dare provided this great sketch last week and I really wanted to use it but couldn't figure out what to do at first. Then the Lord dropped someone in my heart that needed this card and POW here it is.
The black strips are embossed with the distressed CB stripes. The sentiment is CG. That's the eagle from SU's wildlife and their kraft cs and DSP. Simple but to the point!

Listening to the news and hearing of the failures of some granddaddy financial institutions is unbelievable. Trusting in the Lord, we can still sing...All is Well with My Soul!! There's a peace that can only come from Jesus Christ, His financial institutes are unshaken! His storehouses are full and overflowing! My God provides for all my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus! (Phil. 4:19) I pray your needs are met today and Peace is with you! Blessings!

7 comments:

Bev said...

Exquisite! Love the sentiment Maria

hugs Bev x

"Jany" said...

Beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog and using my sketch! It feels great to see others work with what inspired me! Soon I'll add more sketches to my webpage and hope those inspire you as well.

Sandra said...

Great card..!! thanks for joying in the dutch dare

nessy said...

lovely wording ~perfect backing!!
vanessa xx

mueppi said...

Your card is great!!Love the sentiment too, Maria!!!!!!!
Hugs Gisela

Beautiful Grace said...

What an awesome ministry!!! I know I've said it before, but how cool is it to receive a card that God told someone to make for them. Blessings to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Maria,

What an encourager you are to all of us on the internet checking out your blog! Thanks, it was a blessing to be reminded about who God is and how he loves us all. None of us are mistakes. God didn't give us the wrong kids either. He's so good. I'm so glad he doesn't rise and fall like the financial institutions around us.

Love ya,

Sue of CCC