*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 3, 2008

September Santa



Isn't this a funny little man? He came in a bag of free stamps!


This is for the SCS color challenge: monochromatic card. And the sketch is from Jen's SFYTT. Don't ya love the look of the cuttlebug folder of snowflakes. Cool! (pun intended)


I like the look of monochromatic cards. When I first read what the challenge was, this red and white idea popped right into my head. I debated about the green gloves, wanting to keep it all red & white. But, hey, it's Santa and he wears green gloves! That's just how it is!!! The white fur and his beard are "snow" covered, sorry I couldn't capture that in the photo!


3 comments:

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

OOOOH! I love how that red just POPS!

Elena said...

Very cute! I also love this CB embossing folder! You did fabulous!!!

Shirley said...

This is just so cute. Love what you did wth the BG and the main image.