*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 2, 2008

Silver & Green thinking of you!





Hope you all enjoyed your long Labor Day weekend! (for my U.S. readers!) Yet another day to spend with family and friends! Eating yummy food and enjoying the last summery holiday! I always try to eat plenty so I won't have to eat at all the next day!!! arrggghh!!! Everything was soooo good; the company and the food! Then the artillery comes out...and the shooting of birds....clay birds, of course! What fun! So today the routine officially starts for many households, no vaca until Thanksgiving now! Whoa! I'm not ready to think about that yet. Not with Halloween in between! Halloween is not really a day we celebrate but there are so many cute Halloween stamps out there, that we do make a card or two. I have a friend who celebrates her birthday on Oct 31st, they'll be fun!!!


This card was fun to make and quick too! A little white cs stamped in hunter green with baroque motif. A piece of textured ht green cs stamped in silver with warmest regards. A bow (isn't that pretty?) And a tag with boho punched flowers in ht green and silver. Oh and the silver brad is all glitzy! I had to borrow the delicate silver string to tie on the tag. (thanks BB {waving}) The green cs is popped!

I didn't forget about the 5000 hit blog candy! I just lost it for a while...ya know this is why I don't clean very often. I move things and can't find them. But all is not lost...my DH found it! So look for a separate post later today about the candy. {Squishy Hugs} Maria



1 comment:

Shirley said...

Wow, Maria! The green is such a rich color that the whole card just says 'look at me'. Lovely