*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 25, 2008

Think Snow?!



Another Christmas card done! It was a little hard to think about snow when I'm just getting excited about Fall! I'm always a little disappointed when I glitter-up a card and it doesn't show in the picture.

Well, we're off again today. And I just rec'd a phone call while typing this confirming plans for tomorrow. Gosh, don't you need to stay home to homeschool?! Maybe that's why my mojos been off lately! Have a blessed day!

I wanted to add, Allison's Suggestive Sunday Challenge over at Stampin When I Can is to use Snowmen. Checkout all the fun snowman cards!

4 comments:

Allison said...

So cute...what an interesting layout to showcase those snowmen! I may just have to steal your idea...thanks for playing again!

Bev said...

Those snowmen are just so cute Maria. Love the torn paper too - fab layout

hugs Bev x

Elena said...

Very cute card! I love the Snowman couple! Love the sparkle! I also like the snow near the Snowmen!

Kathryn said...

Fantastic Card -- LOVE the sparkle and the torn edges -- very pretty! :)