*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 27, 2008

A Treat!

Here's a festive card! We really don't celebrate Halloween, but we do make some fun treats for a few kids. So this card will be slipped into a treat bag!
I used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #59
I liked the panel layout.
Another dreary, rainy day in Central Pennsylvania,
though I did receive my order from Oh My Crafts today. Yippee!
Well, I'm off to make a get well card...someone I know needs some warm, fuzzy thoughts sent her way to know how much we love her!!!!
Blessings!

3 comments:

Riley said...

Love the halloween card!! My favorite haliday is halloween!!
Check out my blog:
http://rileysdreamcorner.blogspot.com/
Hugs Riley!

Beate said...

Love how you added the sentiment in the middle panel! Thanks so much for playing! Hugs and smiles

Elena said...

What a fun card! I love the colors of the papers and how well you chose the ribbons!I think the expression is very cute!