*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 10, 2008

Water Spritz

Did you ever accidently spritz the mirror when you were brushing your teeth? Well, let's just say, I was inspired! Love that weathered bg, though I don't own it and had to borrow it from my lovely neighbor! {waving}
I'm ready for some autumn colors, my fav season. Our summer has been so dry that some of the leaves were changing and falling off in Aug. Stamp Something gave us Fall as their theme for the current challenge. You'll want to play along too, they're giving away a great package for the winner! Check them out!!

Busy day again, I'll try to post more later! Have a great day!
Don't forget to enter for my blog candy........check my sidebar for details! Be Blessed!

5 comments:

Doris said...

great design!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

This is gorgeous!

Shirley said...

A really wonderful Autumn card! Love those purples and golden yellows.

Mrs Wonka said...

This is really lovely!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is beautiful Maria! I love your water spritzed BG and the fall images. Great work! Thanks for playing along. :)