*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 11, 2008

Winter Wonderland

I can only hope our home looks like this come winter! A wonderful snow storm that makes our little world come to a stop! With my DH working from home now....I'm hoping for at least one hugh snow this winter! Actually, I would be happy with snow that lasts more than a day and reaches higher than four inches!
I used bashful blue, brilliant blue and white inspired by the colors of Beate's inspiration challenge to make a Homey card for Allison's Suggestive Sunday challenge! Lots of sparkles on this one! (Though you can't see it all!)

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh boy, you are wishing for a big storm? Well welcome to Michigan- we can share with you! Our house looks like that most of December through February girl. I love all the glitter! Heidi

Karten-Stempel-Chaos by Inge said...

Hi,
great card! so beautyfull!
Hugs
Inge

Doris said...

this is elegant card! lovely!

Allison said...

This is very pretty Maria...and I think I have every single item on this card in my stash (even the punches!). Ain't that a great little stamp? Thanks for playing!

Beate said...

Lovely card! I love the dry embossed background with the punch outs.
Thanks so much for playing! Hugs and smiles

Terria said...

Very beautiful!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow--that is really gorgeous! Love the blue and white color scheme, all the snowflakes, and (of course) the GLITTER! It really is one of the prettiest cards I've seen. Nice work!
Smiles, Karen

Shirley said...

This is just stunningly beautiful in every way!

Susan said...

Maria,
Beautiful card, but thats why I live in the desert! I don't like the snow.

Benga said...

this is gorgeous! i love the embossed effect and the sparkles!

Bev said...

Oooh this is just exquisite Maria - the perfect Christmas card

hugs Bev x