*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 17, 2008

You're Cherry Sweet








Stamp Something had a wonderful challenge, I just couldn't resist!
Look at this fabulous tote! I was inspired! The black stripes are just black cs strips spaced across the white cs. The sentiment is CG and the scalloped edge is still just made with my handy dandy slit punch. I've been eyeing the new SU scallop punch, but there are so many Martha Stewart punches I like too. What's a girl to do?! Praying you all see beauty today that inspires the creativity in you! Blessings!

7 comments:

Erin... said...

so cute!!! love all the cherries! Great job with the challenge:)

Shirley said...

A very pretty card. The colors and design are just perfect for the stamps.

Trina said...

Beautiful card! I love those cherries, and the designer paper! I love all the punches too, I broke down and bought 2 martha stewart, and the SU one. Now I can't live without them...lol!!

Allison said...

Fun...loving the cherries with the black and white!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this!!!!

Fran said...

Such a fun looking card, makes one smile - Blessings

Elena said...

Very fun card! I love cherris! Great idea on making black and white paper! I love slit punch too!