*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 18, 2008

You're on my Mind




I finally had the chance to ink up this new upsy daisy stamp. I really like the sillouhette stamps SU has this time! You too? Checkout Allison's Suggestive Sunday Challenge! The sentiment is gold embossed. The daisies are stamped in m. moss and a. artichoke. Gosh, this isn't a very good pix now that I'm really looking at it! The ribbons are layered; sheer, shimmery green and narrow mossy colored with a few gold fibers thrown in to match the golden sentiment. You're on my mind, gets me singin' that Willie Nelson song...........then I have to serenade the kids with my awesome voice! hehe Actually, they run away with their fingers in their ears, begging me to stop! I have now reached the age where I have decades of songs under my belt and can sing a song for almost any subject...now that has to impress them! Right?! Praying you have a new song in your heart and a spring in your step!!! (I know it's almost fall not spring but that didn't sound very nice.) Blessings!

4 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Beauteousness!!!

I love this stamp set ... and you've done it proud!

I'm totally impressed with your ability to sing songs from under your belt! Didn't know that was possible, lolol ... I kid.

Heck, I don't even remember what I had for dinner last night ... !

TFS this beeee-you-tea-full project!

Elena said...

Very beautiful card! I like how the ribbon goes together with the paper!

Allison said...

Just gorgeous Maria...love, love, love the colors you chose! Super layout to show off that great stamp!

Shirley said...

This very Fall and warm and lovely too!