*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 17, 2008

Autumn Flowers





The Ooh la la challenge is flower power-use flowers and Cute Card Thursday's challenge theme is autumn! I'm loving this stamp!


This card is for a company manager that got the job done! Having your own business isn't always pretty. After two months of trying to correct an accounting problem, I went to the top of the ladder and Sha-Bam within seven days it was corrected!


If you made a card this week to send to someone (RAK-Random Acts of Kindness) head over to Karen's Lilacs & Lupines blog. When I hear that blog name I think of a wonderful book I read to the kids when they were younger. And they all still remember it! Miss Rumphius by Barbara Cooney~"The Lupine Lady lives in a small house overlooking the sea..." Such a lovely little story.


Have you blessed someone today?

9 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, great colours. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

tiggertastic said...

such a fantastic make, i rally like the red flowers on the brown card

Sarah x

Wendi said...

What a Beautiful card lovely colours I love Autumn and enjoyed looking at your blog
Thank you for joining in Ooh La La challenge this week
Wendi xx

Vicki said...

Awesome job on the challenges!! The flowers look great combined with Fall colors in mind!! :) TFS!

Elena said...

Love this stamp so much! It is so versatile! I am sure that manager will be very touched by your card, Maria! I didn't read the book you are telling about. I will check it at the library...

Karin said...

wo very beautiful card ! love papers and stamp !

Karin

Karen said...

Maria:
Thanks so much for entering my first challenge! It really meant a lot to me! Please email me at lilacsandlupines@yahoo.com and I will mail you the blog candy and a little something extra for being so nice to play along!

Karen
http://lilacsandlupines.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The colors are fantastic, this is a great card - fall is the prettiest season & this card sure proves it.

God Bless, Fran

pasiakowa said...

Oh, I love that flowery stamp - too bad I can't find it in Poland.
You made a very nice card with it. The colours are so greatly matched together :)