*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 31, 2008

A Bella Birthday





Sorry for the dark pix!


This is Kazan's sketch from 2 sketches 4 you. I did a mirror image of the sketch so Bella could rest her foot on the swirl!

I can't believe this is the last day of October...did anyone see where it went?? November has its benefits! We have a few dinner parties planned or should I say feast gatherings?! You know what that means...I'll have to actually clean the house! I hope my crafting doesn't suffer!!! hehe Blessings to All!!

Getting closer to 10,000 hits, I feel a little fun coming on. And you thought you only received candy on Halloween?!

Here's more fun...if you already subscribe to my blog or sign up before I hit my 300th post I'll put your name in a hat for a special prize!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely bright colourful card, love how her foot sits on the swirl, very clever.

Jane

Shirley said...

How creative and pretty too! Great pose for Bella! Bright colors that say 'let's party'.

Kazan Clark said...

Love how you colored the stamp with the glitter - makes for an extra fabulous card. Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Elena said...

Very pretty, Maria! Love your idea with the swirl and Bella's foot!