*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 11, 2008

A Cuttlebug Halloween


I hope you're not afraid of spiders!!!!

Just rec'd the spiderweb Cuttlebug folder in the mail today. It was marked way down at OhMyCrafts! What a bargain, I couldn't pass it up! Check them out! I have a few ideas for this new folder!!! But I went with the obvious this time. Plus the Cuttlebug Challenge blog gave us a Halloween theme for their 2nd challenge!! Isn't *Batty* cute, I gave him some wild googly eyes for fun!

I'm so glad it's the weekend. My DH and teenage sons are doing some minor repairs today outside. Getting ready for cold weather...though the temps today will reach into the mid 70's. I'm not sure I'm ready to do away with the air conditioning yet! Hope you have a happy, silly day! Blessings!!

10 comments:

All Pink girl said...

I love this card its fabulous ,brilliant work ,Dawnxx

southernbellescrapper said...

Oooh! That is a gorgeous halloween card! You go girl! I have that embossing folder on the way. I ordered 4 of the halloween/fall one's, but still not gotten them. I can't wait! LOVE what you have done and your blog!

Ann said...

love your spooky card and my pointer changed to a pumpkin on your blog. How cool is that?

Ann xxx

Elena said...

Ussualy I afraid of spiders! But I think this one would be my favorite! Very cute! Love the spider web!

Shirley said...

How really cute Maria and in a sophistocated way. Ode to your cute little spider!

Lyn S said...

Cute card! Love your spider!

evafromca said...

Ohhh....you cards are just gorgeous!!

Phree said...

What a really fun card for Hallowe'en.

Maggie said...

i luv how you use the folder and it so purty:)
Thanks for playing
Maggie

pasiakowa said...

Wow! This spiderweb! OMG!
But putting this lovely spider the card is not scary anymore - it's nice and cute :) Would love to get one like this :)