*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 13, 2008

Farm gal


Nothing says autumn more than a naturally beautiful farm gal sittin' on a straw bale next to a sunflower watchin' the field corn turn brown! Well, maybe not but...we'll go with it for this card!!
I love this Magnolia image, yes, you're gonna see it again and again! The sunflower is a punched scalloped circle then turned just a bit and punched again. That gives it an interesting edge! I stamped a "wreath-like" image over it in Versamark.
This cool tabbed sketch is from the Magnolia Challenge blog. This thank you card is for a stamping buddy from which I borrow stamps!! Hope you enjoy my little farm scene, I had fun making it!!
Blessings to all!!!
Actually, nothing says autumn like my delightful children sitting/laying on our library floor with their encylopedias, maps, globes and laptops writing reports........aaaaaaah life is good! Thank you Jesus!

6 comments:

Allison said...

what a lovely card Maria
AllisonX

Mam Goudig said...

It's a very beautiful card
Bye LAURENCE

Elena said...

Very precious card! I love this little girl too! She is so sweet! Maria, you created a very beautiful scene! The idea with a sunflower is terific! I love your blog! I feel so warm and cosy here! Thank you!

Shirley said...

Wow, Maria, she is too cute! Love those little wings too. She does look like Fall and like she's getting ready for a hayride! Wonderful card as always.

Anne said...

Nice card, love the sunflower :)

Jilli said...

Wow, gorgeous card, love those papers and Tilda looks just perfect sat there! Jillix