*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 29, 2008

Forever Autumn



We had snow flurries again today and it was sooo windy! Tomorrow should be more seasonal...so to stay focused on autumn, I made a card!
Daring Cardmakers gave us the theme Forever Autumn and I thought it made a nice sentiment!
The sketch is from DRS designs challenge blog!
There's an accent gold leaf in the upper right corner, can you see it?
It was a great day to stay inside so I started my own *class* today! I'm homeschooling myself in college algebra...gosh, I suprised myself....I actually understood the first ten pages! yeah!! Only 694 pages to go...
Blessings!

10 comments:

Cathy (stamper-c) said...

Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing and good luck with your class!!

Etha said...

ohh wonderful card! love the autumn theme :) thanks for playing with the DRS sketch!!

Beautiful Grace said...

College algebra...you go girl!!!!

Susan(SueH) said...

What a great card Maria.
I love the tree stamp and the way you’ve shaded the colours.

Elena said...

Very pretty card! Love the golden leaf in the corner!
When I was at High School I loved algebra!

Phree said...

Gorgeous, love the colours.

Jessica G. said...

Perfect autumn card -- love that DP and the color variation in the trees!

Vicki said...

This is so gorgeous Maria!! :) Love the Fall colors in this!! Thanks for playing!!

Jennifer E. said...

What a beautiful card! I love leaves and how you stamped the trees! Thanks for playing in the DRS Designs Sketch Challenge!

pasiakowa said...

Wow! Those trees are amazing! You've created beautiful card!