*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 30, 2008

A Gift Purse



I made this little trifold card as a giftcard holder. I fashioned as a purse and monogrammed it for a sweet young lady! The polka dots have glittered centers.
Karen over at Lilacs & Lupines challenged us to use polka dots on a RAK! She has a great cause...please take time and visit her blog!!
I didn't know what image to use for the front until I saw Caardvark's challenge blog to use a monogram...tah dah! Quite appropriate, don't ya think?
Hope you're having a lovely day!

4 comments:

Elena said...

Love the colors! This purse is so gentle and so sweet!

lauren said...

*TOTALLY* appropriate, totally charming, totally ♥fabulous♥!!!

Shirley said...

A really cute card holder and I really like what you did with the ribbon too. I think she will love it.

SmilynStef said...

What a fun little gift card holder ... adorable.