*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 21, 2008

House Mouse treat bag!

Another folded project...
Here is a sweet little treat bag. The House Mouse Challenge this week was to create anything but a card. My Mom had given me a bag that one of her friends gave her and it's been sitting around forever. I thought it would be perfect for this challenge and to thank a friend with a little treat! But I didn't know what this bag was called so I couldn't look it up on the web. I looked on SCS and didn't see any templates resembling it so I did what any addicted stamper/papercrafter would do! I ravished the little bag!!

So, if you would like to have a go at it, I now have the measurements (below). It takes one sheet of double-sided 8.5 x 11" paper. No cutting, just folding! Pretty easy to whip out a few once you "get" the concept! I think I'll make some for Thanksgiving favors!
















Ok, this is my first attempt (ever!) at illustrating! I know Stampers are a smart bunch and can always figure it out!!!



Click on the diagram to enlarge







15 comments:

Shirley said...

How sweet and how cute too! Love that bow~

Mephisto said...

Great IDea!

Domi

Sassy Crafts said...

Loving your little bag, would make the perfect wrapper for a special pressie. I will have to print off the diagram for future reference. Thanks for sharing and joining in with HM&F. x

Carolyn Bounds said...

Beautiful!!! This is absolute perfection! The papers, your coloring, the colors you selected, everything is PERFECT!!! These would make incredible favors for Thanksgiving. Who wouldn't be thankful to receive such a beauty:o)

Thank you for the diagram!!! I will be attempting this wonderful bag very soon.

Hugs!
Carolyn

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Very cute project. I love that image. Thanks for the how-to on the bag also.

Elena said...

Love your cute little bag! The mouse is so sweet! Thank you so much for the template!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Cute little gift idea, and thanks for the template. that was very nice of you to add that.

Joanne (Stamps4sanity) said...

It's great! I love that sweet image too...

Lori Barnett said...

Adorable HM image :) I really need to try one of these bags. Thanks for posting the side view!!

mycardz said...

WOW, what a great idea!! Very well done, glad you included the side view and the diagram. Thank you! I just may have to try this. :)

sari said...

So cute!! Love that image!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable, seeing it in person shows it up even more - just love it.

God Bless, Fran

Janneke said...

Cute !
Thanks for joining in with HM&F ;-)

Els G. said...

Love your project! Thx for the diagram, I'm definitely going to have a try at it too.
Els
x

KarenR said...

wow that's cool will have a go at making one & link you/it to my blog - thanks for your lovely comment I will do some blog surfing this weekend & have a good read