*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 2, 2008

I {heart} my Cuttlebug!



This was a quick card, hope it doesn't show! There is a new challenge blog~The Cuttlebug challenge! I so enjoy using my Cuttlebug die cut/embosser machine! So when the first challenge came along, I was so excited. We needed to use three different embossing folders. So here is my first attempt ever using more then one folder on a card. I used swiss dots, swirls and my fav distressed stripes. This sweet image is colored with SU!markers & Prisma markers. The scallops were made with my SU slit punch. The flowers are popped. A Spoonful of Sugar challenge blog gave us this sketch by Camilla.

Here in our region of PA, the Parade of Homes is coming up. There is a list of beautiful new homes that you can tour for decorating ideas and meet the builders. My DH had the opportunity to make the gorgeous kitchen cabinetry and a few built-ins for a $600,000+ home. I will try to take some pictures to post.

Blessings, Maria

13 comments:

Captain Scrappy said...

Thanks for participating in the challenge! Make sure you post the link to your blog in the comment section.

Jenn
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

southernbellescrapper said...

Hi! I'm Aymee! I follow the Cuttlebug Challenge blog and had to come see your card. It is just gorgeous! Way to go!!!!

Elena said...

WOW! Maria, this card is fantastic! You did an amazing job with CB! Very-very creative! And coloring with SU markers is so beautiful!!! Would be very interesting to see the pictures from this Parade and your Husband's work!

carol said...

Gorgeous card Maria, i love the colours and the sweet image, and what a great idea to use swiss dots for the centre of your flower!
Thanks for playing along this week :)

Cuttlehugs
Carol x

Allison said...

great cad for the challenge, love the colours
thanks for your participation
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Susan said...

Beautiful card! You make me smile with your creations, Thank you

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous card, love the embossed scalloped edging.

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card - lovely image and great use of folders :-)
pauline x

Krista B. said...

Such an adorable card, I love that sweet image and luv the use of your folders. Thanks so much for playing with us this week! Can't wait to see what you create with next week's challenge!

Shirley said...

I know what you mean. I love mine too! I also love your card. How sweet and what a cute little boy and girl. Those flowers are the perfect embellishments.

joey said...

Hi Maria, gorgeous card and colours.xxx

maggie said...

Maria Thank you so much for participating in the cb challenge, the bard is beautiful :)
Maggie

my5bratz said...

looks great Maria :) isnt CC a great blog!

ginny
http://my5bratz.blogspot.com/