*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 7, 2008

More Candy!

Jay Jay has an awesome blog and sweet, sweet Candy!

Renata has yummie candy too! Check out her lovely blog!

You will enjoy visiting these sites and being inspired!! Remember, anyone can checkout these blogs, whether you have a blog yourself or not! And this candy isn't just for stampers either! Are you a scrapper, crafter or a homeschooler who likes to make projects with your kiddos....then go for it! Maybe you would just like to make your own Christmas cards this year! That's how this all started for me! Good Luck!

2 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Hi Maria,

I enjoyed going through your blog!

Thanks for visiting mine and for entering my blogcandy. I keep my fingers crossed for you! I pull out a winner this afternoon.

Good luck!

Kind regards, Renata

Shirley said...

What a fun card with the spider, Gruffie, and the cat!