*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 29, 2008

Peter Penguin



This is Peter Penguin, he's a Close to My Heart image! The background DP has silver sparkly centers and Peter's hat is sparkly too! The snowflakes are tin foil, aren't they pretty?!
We actually had snow flurries in our area yesterday! The wind was gusting up to 40 mph...and it was damp from a full night of rain! I like the cooler weather...but I want to enjoy fall before I need to start dressing like Peter!
I used Sketch Saturday's design and sparkle and bling for A Spoonful of Sugar's challenge! This was a really fun card to make!
I can't believe my blog is approaching 10,000 hits, thank you all so much for your wonderful support! Stay tuned for some fun!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Absolutely adorable! Great card!

Mrs Wonka said...

He is tooooooooo cute, and he looks nice and snuggly buggly in his lovely bright scarf! I love it!

Mrs Wonka x

Allison said...

cute card
AllisonX

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Maria I love the cute penguin,Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Kimberley said...

Vary cute penguin.

Mephisto said...

Oh sweet!
I like the little one *g*

Domi

ink'n'rubba said...

love the cute penguin and the black/white/red main colours. hugs, annie x

Shirley said...

How precious he is! I love your design and those wonderful snowflakes too!

Elena said...

Vey cute! Love the snowflakes! We already had some days when I was dressed up like Peter!

Debbie said...

Hi Maria, love your card the Penguin is soo cute and I love the snowflakes.