*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 19, 2008

Post It Noteholder




How fun is this?! Vicki over at StampedSmiles provided such an easy tutorial for this cute little project, I just had to try it!!! Thank you Vicki!!
I bought some stamps at a church flea market this weekend and this sweet little girl was in the batch! It inks up really nice, if anyone knows the company, let me know! They are blue rubber on gray foam. I can't remember if the lovely lady selling them mentioned it to me! {Waving-if you're visiting my blog}
We had a busy little weekend and I'm anxious to get back to stamping, especially since I have some new stuff! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you try this little project, it would make a cute stuffing stuffer!

9 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this fab, great idea and a really cute image

Vicki said...

OMG!!! This is so cute!! :) I just LOVE your variation of the idea!! You are just too clever girl!! This is adorable and I'm so glad you tried it out!! :) TFS!

Eveline said...

Great idea and it looks lovely.
Eveline.

Rica said...

Gorgeous and a brilliant idea - brilliantly done. (I'll file this away in my memory bank - probably never to resurface lol)
hugs Heather xxx

Ann said...

Oh I really like this - so cute and useful too.

I may have a go at one of these myself - they would make lovely stocking filler gifts.

Ann xxx

Rleen said...

wow! This is so beautiful, I love the cute image and the colors. TFS!

Elena said...

Oh, Maria! this noteholder is soooo cute!!! I will of course try it! Love your new stamp!!! Very-very cute!!! Thank you, Maria for this inspiration! Also want to thank you for your very nice and very heartfelt comments! I am so happy that we've met each other on the blogs!

Shirley said...

She is so cute and what a great tool. The pen holder is just perfect too!

Anonymous said...

Now this is too much, what a great idea, love it - how creative you are!!!!!!


God Bless, Fran