*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 16, 2008

Serve it Up!


Limelight Papercraft's challenge this week is a sketch and focus product of hardware for a manly card! And the ABC challenge this week is M for Male! I'm trying to get ahead on my birthday cards and masculine cards are always needed! My hardware consists of three little black brads, can you see them...maybe if you squint! I have come to realize I don't have that much hardware...oooo, better go shopping, huh? Oh, and notice the metallic tray!
This big guy is so much fun to dress up with paper piecing! The bottom black panel is Cuttlebug/distressed stripes. I usually don't use ribbon on cards for men but I thought this one worked out well! Don't ya think?
Have a Blessed day!

13 comments:

Mandy said...

Love it, Maria! The black/white/grey combo is perfect with this chef! Thanks for playing along! :)

Brandi Parshley said...

That is so cute! I love the detail the paper piecing creates on his pants! Great job!

Elena said...

Love this card! The chef is so cute! Amazing job on paper piecing! The CB embossed paper looks great here!
How is the project on the Spiderman going on?

Cathy said...

Great card. Love the black and white theme.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Jenny said...

an excellent card,

jenny

Katie Renz said...

Perfect Card Maria. A great "manly" card - you did a great job.

Alison said...

I love this Maria, and its perfect for a man. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

Jane Carroll said...

great card

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

JenMarie said...

This is great! Glad you played with us!

Shirley said...

Whoa, look at you, so busy. What a cute sophistocated chef! Cute card.

Lisa H. said...

this is super cute! I love this image and the monochromatic feel to the card with the black and grey!

Mandy said...

This card was the winner! :) Congrats! Contact me to claim your prize!

Ria, Craftyria, Tiggeria said...

That is a very nice card! Congratulations on your win!