*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 25, 2008

Swirly Santa



Linda over at Just Christmas & Birthday cards blog gave us this awesome sketch and I've been wanting to use it and just didn't get time until today! Also, the Cuttlebug Challenge blog this week was to emboss patterned paper. I don't always think of doing that, but I like the result!


The weather is turning cold here in PA. We've had a fire burning every night this week. Brrr...only 62 days til Christmas!! And yea! my Christmas cards are almost done!
Now I'll just have to work on taking that perfect picture of the kids to include in the cards. One year I sent some New Year's Eve cards out just to include pictures that weren't done in time for Christmas cards!
Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

Angelo said...

I love your card, Maria! You have put a lot of great details into the sketch. Great job!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just x-mas and b-day card challenge blog.

Kristin :)

Anonymous said...

This card is sooooo cute, love the swirls.

God Bless


Fran

Shirley said...

Maria, This is wonderful! He is just gorgeous!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

wOW Maria what a fantastic card I adore the image you've used. Thank you for joining us this week on the b-day x-mas card challenge blog. Linda x

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

aboslutely beautifull.
Love swirls and the embossed background.
Great image to.
thanks for joining the x-mas and b-day cards challenge.

xoxo karin

Elena said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Love the swirls! Beautiful Santa stamp!
It is cold in WI too and very windy!