*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 1, 2008

Arte y Pico Award

This lovely award was passed to me by a wonderfully talented friend Shirley! Thank you Shirley! Her blog is called Card Art, Etc., I honestly learn something new everytime I visit!! You must check it out, you will not be disappointed!!!

The "rules" for the Arte y Pico award are:1. If you are an award winner, show the award, the name of the person who gave it to you, and link back to his or her blog.2. Pick 5 blogs you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community.3. List the author's name and link to his or her blog.4. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've selected.5. Link back to the original Arte y Pico blog http://arteypico.blogspot.com/, so all will know the origin of the award.

Now, normally it takes me forever to complete this sort of task...but I'm turning over a new leaf for this season of thankfulness, so here goes!

1. Karen @ Lilacs & Lupines
2. Elena @ The Redhaired Girl
3. Mandy @ Limelight Papercrafts
4. The ladies @ Just Christmas & Birthday Cards
5. Bev @ All The Things I Love

These ladies inspire me! Their hearts, their creativity, their willingness to encourage others~blogging has brought a world of lovely people into my life and I am grateful!
Blessings to you all!

8 comments:

Elena said...

Maria, thank you so much for giving me this award! I am very touched by this! You are a wonderful person! When I visit your blog I feel like I visit somebody from my family. You make me feel so welcome!

Mandy said...

Maria, You are so sweet! Thank you!!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Thank you Maria for the award you have given us at the birthday,xmas card challenge blog. I am sure i speak for us all when I say we are thrilled to be awarded this. Blogging is such a rewarding hobby. I see you are a homeschooler. I homeschool my son Ben who is 11 years old. I find it very fulfilling! Hugs for now linda x

Tanja said...

Wow, Maria, thank you so much for thinking of us!

I'm very proud to receive this award and so happy to be in this fabulous DT!

Hugs Tanja (JCBC DT)

Gry-Heidi said...

Thank you so much, Maria!! I really appriciate the award ! Hope you'll have lots of fun joining us in Just X-mas and B-day Cards :)

Big hugs, Gry-Heidi:)

Simone P. said...

Hi Maria!
Thank you so much for electing the Just Christmas and Birthday Cards design team. We are honored!

Mada said...

THANK YOU so much Maria!
Your kindness and generosity made this day brighter.

I feel honoured to receive this award from you and I am so happy for the entire team at "Just Christmas and Birthday Cards".
We are very new, our challenge blog is still a 'toddler' :) and your award is a huge encouragement for us. Thanks again for a lovely gesture.

Hugs,
Mada

Shirley said...

Thank you Maria. I learn something every time I come to your blog too!