*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 24, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

Thank you all for playing along. I visited all the blogs and had a look around! This was so much fun, I will probably have another candy before the end of the year! Blessings to all!

We listed the all the names and randomly assigned numbers.


The winner is...........................


12

Timestamp: 2008-11-24 17:55:40 UTC

bolha said...
Hi! Congratulations on 10.000 hits. Thanks for sharing. I posted about your candy on my BLOG. You are also on my blog list and I subscribe to you as well.x Natasha x
November 16, 2008 4:58 AM

That's Natasha from Slovenia! Congratulations!!! Send me your address and I'll post your goodies right away! (My email is on my profile page)

2 comments:

bolha said...

WOW! I won! :):) Thank you Maria. I have sent you an email with my address. Have a nice day It´s snowing here in Slovenia. :)
x Natasha x

Elena said...

Congratulations to Natasha! Love your changes at your blog Maria!