*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 30, 2008

Bubbly Time





Allison's Suggestive Sunday challenge over at Stampin When I Can was "shop til you drop"...referring to Black Friday!


Well, this is my take......"the after" scene!


I tried to keep to the black/white & lt. blue scheme...but just couldn't let the fleshy parts white! Dazzling diamonds accent the tub and mirror for interest!! The paper is embossed and very pretty irl.

Found a new challenge today called...Etsy Inspired Challenge on Ashley's blog~Hearts Hugs Design. This week the artist shop for inspiration is Morgan Street Shop and this is what I found inspiration in...white tea & ginger handmade soap! Ooh la la!

Black/white/lt.blue are some of my fav. colors to combine...classy. Stamp Something was also thinking of black Friday for their challenge and wanted us to use black on our creations. Arty Girlz challenge was simply to use our fav colors...they knew it would be a busy holiday week for those of us in the US. (thank you!!) So there you go...my mojo is starting to warm up after the long weekend!

Blessings for a relaxing Sunday!


10 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! This is so pretty! I love the sparkles here! This set is one I've been eyeing for a long time and you sure do pretty things with it! Thanks for playing along, I really appreciate it!

De said...

I was thinking of this stamp set too when I was doing my challenge, but I'm not lucky enough to have it yet! I love your creation and inspiration! The Etsy Challenge is SO much fun!

Julie said...

Wonderful card maria

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

Julie x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh-la-la, love this.

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is fabulous.
So wonderful colors. Love them.

crissi said...

Gorgoeus card love the colours.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Vicki said...

WOW! The colors are gorgeous on this card!! You go girl with all the challenges!! ;)

Elena said...

This card remains me myself after wearing high heels on scrapbook event! Love this card!!!

Allison said...

Mmm...I would be all about that bath right now Maria! Love the color palette and the soap that inspired it!

Shirley said...

A really gorgeous card! and the brads went right in the perfect place!