*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 8, 2008

Coffee & Cream



The Cuttlebug Challenge blog brought us a lovely sketch to work with this week! The color inspiration came from My Time To Craft~ coffee & cream. I have some other ideas for that one, we'll see it they come to pass. Also, the letter of the week is P for pink at the ABC challenge blog. These colors are one of my favorite combos. This is a full size card, rare for me. The top panel has the oval cut out with the sentiment showing through.

My 17 yr old is away at a retreat this weekend with the Ignite Team from our church....youth on fire for the Lord! How cool is that?! "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."~3 John 4

Blessings!

12 comments:

Elena said...

Brown and pink is my favorite color combination also! Love that texture that you created!

Beautiful Grace said...

Very cool about your son!!! I know his real name!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool, cool, love all the squares, TFS.

Carolyn King said...

yummy..what a great card!

Perky Nihilist said...

I just love how you double matted the squares.

Very pretty!

Allison said...

what a lovely card, great take on the sketch thanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Terria said...

Your card looks great it really make me think of my favorite ice cream neopolitan ice cream ;)

Lesley said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

ChrissyM said...

very nice I love this color combo!

Mee said...

Great card, love the textures. Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge :o) Jo x

Jane Carroll said...

sensational card

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

stampingheaven said...

I do love this Maria, classy card. Love it, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.