*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 11, 2008

December Birthdays!


December Birthdays!
This is for a young lady whose birthday falls in between Christmas and New Year's! So I combined the birthday cupcake, the colors of Christmas and the sparkle of a celebration! Viola!
I combined some fun challenges too!
Simone, one of those talented ladies from Just Christmas & Birthday Cards blog gave us this fun sketch! And Denise, one of the wonderfully creative OCC girls, chose a delicious looking decorated Martha Stewart cupcake for our inspiration this week! Not only did it inspire this card...but I think I'm beginning to enter my Martha Stewart phase! I was baking bread today and pulling out all those yummy recipes for the holidays...*gift* food, feasting foods, food I can freeze, meals I can prepare in advance so I can enjoy this wondrous time of year!!! Yep! It's a good thing!
Blessings to all who read here!
Candy note:
I will have pictures of my candy soon! Stay tuned!

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So so yummy thanks so much for playing.

Terria said...

I really like the glitter it make the cupcake stand off the card. Excellent work!!

Tanja said...

Great Card! I love Christmas Colors!

Thanks for joining us this Week!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

Ninchen said...

Beautifull card!
thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo Janina

Angelo said...

Such a beautiful sparkling card!

Thanks for joining us this week at JCBC.

Kristin :)

Andrea, said...

Great card, I love the colours and the image

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

beautifull. So cleaver to combine those two in one card.
Love the colours and jummy image.
Thanks for joining the x-mas and b-day cards challenge.

xoxo Karin

Elena said...

Very beautiful card! I just love how you used papers and this stamp here! Love the sparkles too!
Martha Stewart punches are great! But I don't have any...

Vicki said...

WOW! Love the sparkle!! This is so yummy!! :)

Gry-Heidi said...

Mmmm, yummi :) Wonderful card, Maria!
Thank you for joining us this week at JCBC.

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Oma said...

My SIL has a birthday between Christmas and New Year's as well. Thanks for the great idea!