*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 3, 2008

If the Shoe Fits...














Oh what fun! I rec'd some goodies from the lovely Karen over at Lilacs & Lupines blog, like a stickie pad shaped like a shoe! I thought it was the cutest thing so I decided to use it for the TGIF challenge this week~shoes! The wonderful sketch came from one of those talented ladies at the CCEE challenge blog...Charlene!!

I can't believe we finally have our chance to VOTE tomorrow, I'm so excited to exercise my right! Polls open at 7am...I'll be there at 7:01! Blessings to you all!

10,000 hits, yeah! CANDY COMING SOON....didn't think it would happen this fast, I wasn't quite ready!!!
Here's more fun...if you already subscribe to my blog or sign up before I hit my 300th post I'll put your name in a hat for a special prize!

12 comments:

Oma said...

I just signed up! Would love to get some special candy!

StampOwl said...

great card .. thanks for playing our CCEE challenge

Cindy Haffner said...

Tooo fun, super job.

deb mills said...

how cute! love the pretty colors and papers. thanks for playing along!

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh wow Maria this is beautiful.
So gorgeous card.

Thanks for joining TGiF this week.

Stempelfrosch said...

Beautiful work!
Lg Anke

Elena said...

Very cute! Love this shoe! This card is so much adorable! Really love the soft colors!

Carolyn King said...

What a fun card. I love the shoe in the corner! Clever!

Shirley said...

This is just too precious for words!!!

Helena said...

HAHA! That's a funny card :)

Charlene (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Thanks for playing with us, Maria! Your card is so stylish with that shoe, and I love the delicate pretty colors!

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Ohh!! I love that you added the shoe shape!! This is just darling!!