*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 2, 2008

A Magnolia vs. Stampavie challenge!



Another sweet Magnolia image! This is going to a sweet young lady with her leg in a cast because she choose to climb a fence to retreive a softball instead of walking through the gate three feet to her left. {hi Allie;waving}

This great sketch came by way of a wonderful new challenge blog!
Magnolia meets Stampavie challenge. It's a combined blog for the Tilda & Co. challenge and the Sarah Kay challenge. I think it's a great merger, we can use a wide assortment of stamps for one challenge!!! I also feel we could learn alot from Donna's example of simplfying, giving that which is most important to us first place in our lives!!! Some time ago I felt the Lord show me five areas of my life where I needed to devote my time. It's now much easier to stay focused~God is so good! Blessings to you for a peaceful Sunday!


The image was colored with Prisma markers/SU markers and watercolored. The DP is from Colorbok. Flowers are dusted with dazzling diamonds and the wing with glitter! Very sparkle!!!

6 comments:

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your card is really cute =) Hope the girl with the broken leg will get well soon again.

100drine said...

Très jolie carte, pleine de fleurs

Ultramum said...

Beautiful

Elena said...

Hello Maria! Thank you for stopping! I just saw you left a comment at my blog and I jumped on your blog! Thank you for the kind words about Sergei!
Wow! This challenge is great! Love your card so much! Tilda is so preciuos on this card! Really love how you put this sketch together!
Very cute flowers!
Hope Allie will get better soon! And your card will help in it!

Shirley said...

What a really cute and pretty card! I bet that young girl will treasure this!

Kim Piggott said...

Fabulous card, love your sweet image and added detail,
kim x