*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 1, 2008

A Metal Sketch




You can take the girl outta the kitchen but...she'll take the aluminum foil with her!!

The Cuttlebug blog challenged us to emboss metal. So there you go!

This fun sketch came from Limelight Papercrafts blog.

The flower is colored with Prisma markers; popped, glittered and outlined with a gold gel pen.
So here we are in November, what does that mean? Seven more weeks until Christmas! eek!!
I hope you're enjoying your weekend...blessings to all!








7 comments:

Mandy said...

How incredibly fun! I love the embossed metal! :) Great job with the sketch...I'm so glad you played along!! :)

Shirley said...

This is really beautiful! I like the way you did the duo background and your flower is gorgeous layered like that!

Shirley said...

Maria, as far as I could tell, you have not recieved this type award. Please stop by 'the blog' to pick it up. I thoroughly enjoy all of your posts and would not miss your art.

Elena said...

Love your idea with the metal embossing! Flower looks gorgeous!

krista said...

Wow, Your card is gorgeous. I love the metal embossing and that flower is so pretty - Great job : )

Allison said...

lovely card, thanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Myrt said...

....beautiful card - Christmas is such a fun time to make cards.....nicely done!