*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 21, 2008

Naughty Bunny



Here's a funny one.
Don't you just love the look on this bunny's face! I'm thinking he did something he shouldn't have! Hence, the sentiment. It made me giggle.
I remember when I found out there was no Santa! We put out the plate of cookies, a glass of milk and the carrots for the reindeer. One year, my older brother made me get out of bed and watch my mom pour the milk back into the container. I don't remember if the cookies and carrots were eaten or put back....I'm sure I mentally couldn't have handled that too!!! lol Thank heavens for older brothers, huh?!
Anyhoo...the sketch is Laura's from 2 sketches 4 you. And I thought this would mildly fit Allison's Suggestive Sunday Challenge~naughty. I had so many *cute* ideas for that theme, but my teens read my blog {hi guys}! hehe The image is watercolored. I found the hat stamp and it fit perfectly. Praying you have much laughter in your life today and everyday!
Blessings to all!!

11 comments:

Allison said...

What a horrible way to find out...mean brother! Super cute image and great coloring! I would have loved to see your non-censored creation...hee hee!

rae said...

Ok, this is toooo funny! LOVE that silly saying and the adorable bunny image ~ great take on Laura's sketch!

pasiakowa said...

Haha! That's too funny :)
Love this card :)

Aaa.. and today I have my very first snow here too - everything is so beautiful :)

Oliva said...

I kinda resemble the bunny's face! Naughty!! LOL! I love your card!

Laura Davis said...

This is darling Maria! I love the bunny stamp:)
Laura

**Nancy** said...

haha! Love this!!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

To funny! Adorable card!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Very cute card and saying. I really Love rabbits!

Lea L. said...

What a cute sentiment and bunny stamp!! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Elena said...

What a fun card and the sentiment is so cute!
Oh, sorry that your brother made you see where the milk was going... But who knows maybe Santa was so full after visiting other houses and didn't drink this milk?

Susan said...

This card is so cute, it even made hubby giggle! I love it!