*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 7, 2008

A Nice Visit!



Had a chance to visit with some friends! While the guys did guy things, we, ladies did fun things!

Like stamping! My friend Sue made this wonderful autumn-themed card. Isn't it beautiful, the paper had a sheen to it, so it glared alittle. The image is from the Angel Co, DP from K & Co and she used various leaf punches!
She did an excellent job!!!
{waving-hi Sue}



It took us all night to make just one card...of course, that including taking time to look at all the stamping related *stuff* we each had and talk about all the stamping *stuff* we had, we're going to buy and had seen! What fun!!! Hey, at least we each had one card done by the time the guys checked in on us.........quite productive I'd say!!



This has been a busy week (away from my computer) so I'm a bit behind on emails and comments. I will catch up this weekend! Thanks for stopping by....keep checking back for blog candy coming soon!
Blessings!!

1 comment:

Elena said...

Your Friend's card is so cute! I love the paper! Love her idea with the leaves punches!!!