*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 1, 2008

Oval Inspiration



Isn't this the cutest little coin purse?









Allison found some wonderful wallets to inspire us for her challenge this week. Checkout her blog... Stampin' When I Can; Allison's Suggestive Sunday Challenge.
Yes, that is real live stitching! Are you impressed? My 15 year old DS made the ladybug with a button and thread...he's so talented!

The oval shape was inspired by ABC's challenge blog~O for oval! And the colors~Dutch Dare's colour challenge!
This will be a sweet little thank you note for some candy I rec'd recently. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!

Getting closer to 10,000 hits, I feel a little fun coming on.

Here's more fun...if you already subscribe to my blog or sign up before I hit my 300th post I'll put your name in a hat for a special prize!

9 comments:

Shirley said...

Looks like an improved CASE and I love it. The flowers are adorable too!

Allison said...

Maria...I love how you made the card oval just like the coin purse (which I have in my purse!). That ladybug is genius...he better look out or he could be helping you all the time! Great take on this one!

Elena said...

Wow! Really love how you was inspired! What a fun challenge! Love the shape of the card! Ladybug is fantastic! Your son is very creaive! Very neat stitching!

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

very pretty, what a fantastic idea thanks for joining us on abc this week

Cathy said...

Fab take on the oval challenge, and I love the ladybug.
Thank you for taking part in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

what beautifull oval card.
i love the flowers and the stitching on it.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

have a greatday,
xoxo Karin

Alison said...

Great idea Maria, love it. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

Myrt said...

....oh my, how lovely and so different. Well done!

Eve said...

Great job on this!
Love the little lady bug!
Kindly,
~Eve