*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 30, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend so far!! I took a little break from blogging...missed you!
Ooh La La had a challenge to make a card with paper folding. I so wanted to do something awesome and new (to me)...but alas, I just didn't have the mojo to do much more than this. A sweet little folded bow! I'll get back into the "swing of things" after we finish decorating the house this weekend and have Bing Crosby singing, White Christmas!!
As this wonderful magical season starts in our home, I'll leave you with a fun movie recommendation. Our Christmas season kick-off movie, every year, is The Muppet's Christmas Carol. We'll be watching it today! Blessings to all!

9 comments:

bolha said...

Lovely card. Cute Santa.
x Natasha x

Ashley said...

What a darling card! I love the layout!

Beautiful Grace said...

It's a Wonderful Life is my Christmas favorite!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is sweet and looks very quick to make - a great christmas card! Bdw I have tagged you on my blog - hope you play alone

Karen said...

That is adorable!! What a nice bow too!

Vicki said...

What a darling card Maria!! :) Just love that adorable Santa!! I hope you had a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving weekend friend!!

Elena said...

So cute!!! I love how you made this adorable bow!

Wendi said...

Thank you so much Maria for your lovely message on our challenge blog, I have not been well the last week hence no challenge last week, and to come back and see your message cheered me no end. Your card is beautiful and I love the paper bows I just bought 2 bow templates from HOTP but have not got round to using them yet but after seeing yours I shall certainly have a go now, hope you had a lovely weekend doing your decorations
Take care
Wendi
Ooh la la challenge blog
xx

Shirley said...

He is too cute and your bow is so creative and so wonderful with the card!